Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil)
What Is The Generic Name For Filitra:
Vardenafil is the generic version for Filitra 40
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil):
About Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil):
Filitra 40 Mg contains Vardenafil as an active ingredient, which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. Filitra40 Mg is a prescription-only drug which may be purchased from any of the leading drugstores, leading online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores only on doctor’s prescription.
Fortune Healthcare, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Filitra 40 Mg.
Filitra 40 Mg contains an active moiety, Vardenafil 40 mg per tablet, which is in the various strengths and also substitutes with varying strengths at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, medical supply stores, and drugstores.
What Are The Uses Of The Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil):
Filitra40 Mg is used to treat:
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
How Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil) Works:
Vardenafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active ingredient in the tablet which increases the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles of the penile blood vessels hence, treating Erectile Dysfunctioning.
Before You Use Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Vardenafil
- You do not take alcohol
- You have told your doctor about your medical history like pre-existing disease, Food Habits, herbal supplements, medications, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or high-fat diet
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil):
You should not take Filitra40 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have taken nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had, a stroke, a heart attack or serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
- You must consult with your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have Heart Problems/ Hypotension
- Have the condition of erection which persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have gone through any surgery or procedure
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies which may affect your condition
Filitra 40 Mg contains Vardenafil, as an active moiety which is used in Erectile Dysfunctioning and also available in other substitutes which can be purchased only on prescription. Always discuss with your doctor for the duration, frequency, and dosage of the tablet as every individual is having different intensities of disease or problems.
Patients are always advised to take Filitra40 Mg before 30 min. or 1 hr of sexual intercourse. It is not recommended for children or adolescent below age 18 years and Females of any age.
How Much Of The Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil) To Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Filitra40 Mg tablets. One tablet is enough per day or as you feel like.
How To Take The Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil):
Filitra 40 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil):
You are always advised to take Filitra 40 Mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it for continuously for a long period.
You must call your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting any symptoms due to overdose like a prolonged erection, hot flushing, loss of hearing, dizziness, etc.
Keep your medicine away from your family or the people around you. Do not share the tablet without any knowledge.
Filitra40 Mg can be taken whenever you want. You just need to remember to take it before the intercourse. Skip the dose if it is missed and never take multiple doses next time if you missed it once or twice.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Filitra 40 Mg (Vardenafil)
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Filitra 40 Mg may interact with other medicines you are already taking and this interaction can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the diseased conditions like:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Obstructive Disease of Lungs
Warning And Precaution:
Filitra 40 Mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of Hearing
- Heart Disease
- Deformation of Penis
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Discuss with your doctor for the dose adjustments in the above conditions for better effects.
Things To Remember:
- Filitra40 Mg helps to achieve and maintain an erection, but it will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Consult with your doctor in case of any doubt in case of dose, time, and the route of administration of the medication.
- Do not use expired medicine. Check expiry date and all the relevant information on the leaflet/ insert before purchasing the tablet.
Do not take Filitra40 Mg more than once in a day and only take it when you need it before any sexual activity.
Store the Filitra40 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged before purchasing and while storing.